New Delhi: The Delhi metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) invitations open e-tenders from agencies on international competitive bidding (ICB) basis for the look, manufacture, supply, testing and authorisation of railroad track cars (Rolling Stock) for the project. The cars to be equipped beneath this tender shall be compatible and appropriate for integration with the present railroad track RS2, RS5, RS7, and RS11 sort trains of DMRC equipped by BT association.
The scope of Work:
DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, SUPPLY, TESTING AND authorization OF forty numbers railroad track CARS COMPATIBLE WITH EXISTING RS2 sort TRAINS equipped BY BT association.
Approximate price of work: office 4620 Million (excluding taxes and duties)
Tender Security amount: office forty seven Million
Expected Completion amount of the Work: a hundred weeks
Tender documents Download/Sale date: From ten.10.2018 to 12.12.2018 (up to 10:00
hrs) on e-tendering web site https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app price of Tender documents: office twenty three,600/- (inclusive of eighteen GST)
Last date of Seeking Clarification: 05.11.2018
Pre-bid Meeting: twelve.11.2018 at 11.00 hrs
Last date of issuance addendum and DMRC’s response to queries: twenty eight.11.2018
Date & time of Submission of Tender: twelve.12.2018 up to 11:00 Hrs.
Date & time of gap of Tender: thirteen.12.2018 @ 11:05 Hrs.
Authority and place for submission of Tender Document price and seeking
clarifications: Chief Electrical Engineer/Rolling Stock-III, Delhi underground Rail Corporation Ltd., 3rd Floor, NBCC Place, Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi – 110003
1) Bidders square measure needed to recruit on the e-Procurement module of the Central Public acquisition Portal (URL: https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app) by clicking on the link “Online Bidder Enrollment” on the CPP Portal that is freed from charge.
2) As a part of the registration method, the bidders are needed to decide on a novel username and assign a password for his or her accounts.
3) Bidders are suggested to register their valid email address and mobile numbers as a part of the registration method. These will be used to further communicate on the CPP Portal.
4) Upon enrollment, the bidders are needed to register their valid Digital Signature Certificate (Class II or category III Certificates with language key usage) issued by any Certifying Authority recognized by CCA Republic of India, with their profile.
5) only 1 valid DSC should be registered by a bidder. Please note that the bidders are accountable to confirm that they are doing not lend their DSC’s to others which can cause misuse.
6) The bidder then logs in to the positioning through the secured log-in by coming into their user ID/password and therefore the parole of the DSC /e-Token.